Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HEY

I really don't like art II at the moment; the project is kind of making me mad, especially since someone stole my board >:/ Oh well. Other than that, I've been getting happier lately and have been able to ignore stupid people. I'm getting more motivated to do stuff in school and treat myself better. So I'm happier and little things aren't getting to me as easily because I'm stronger.

I know I've changed a lot since the last school year but I changed in very mature ways. I do not regret a single choice that I've made nor am I ashamed of anything. I feel older and stronger than most people around me and I know I am. I've been through something the majority of people I know won't ever go through and that puts me in a rough place but I learned to acknowledge the fact that it happened. I haven't accepted it yet, though, and I don't expect to for quite awhile.

Because of my maturity level know, it makes me laugh seeing the arguments people get in. It's really sad how some people are living their lives :/

All I can say is I know I have the right people in my life who care about me and won't abandon me. It's not a big group of people, you know? Just a tiny few, but that is perfectly enough to keep me alive everyday. I know they'll ALWAYS be there for me and will come to me for help, just as I will for them. We'll stick together through anything and I'll be honest with them as they will with me. Kids say this all the time but with how much more intelligent and experienced I am, I know this is for real. These guys won't leave me for anyone. They have my back and I'll have theirs. I'll make sure I don't lose any of them to bad choices of subject. Or people.


Goodnight :)
<3c.s. s.h. j.d. n.a. a.w.<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, we're unstoppable.
<3

Pretty clever on the boldness.