Sunday, November 9, 2008

I had a really good weekend.

On Friday, Sheri and I went to Hooly's after school to watch FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL. Wonderful movie :p Then Colin picked Sheri and me up, dropped Sheri off at home, then took me home to change before we went to Bean's brother's house. Yeah, I sat there with Ariel while Matt, Colin, Bean, and Matty Warr played video games. Was really boring xD so Colin took me home and we chilled around for maybe an hour before he went back to Matt's house. I pretty much fell dead asleep 30 minutes after he left :)

On Saturday, I woke up to find that Colin was here and after some convincing, he got me to go to his house. I brought my school stuff and my laptop so I could get work done :) He finished TWILIGHT while I was there and I was excited cause I could then show him some trailers without having to skip parts :D We watched CLICK with his parents and ate some really yummy pie his momma made. I ended up staying the night, I watched him play BIOSHOCK which I found really cool and creepy, then we slept on an air mattress in the living room :p

I woke up at like REALLY EARLY HOURS cause his dad was in the kitchen xD it wasn't even slightly light outside yet. I pretty much tossed and turned from that point forward until we got up and ate CHEERIOS! Then we chilled around for a bit before he dropped me off here so he could go to his flight lesson. So, it was a really good weekend. Right now, I'm finishing homework so I can relax for the rest of the day. My mom bought me the TWILIGHT soundtrack so I'm currently listening to that and I love it, I'm so excited for the movie. Okay, I love you all!

<33

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bioshock is fucking insane.

hooly!