Friday, November 21, 2008

Pretty Much Exhausted

Whoa. Today didn't turn out how I'd planned but that's okay. Hooly, Carolina, Colin, and I went to Subway after school and then sat in the parking lot, trying to find directions to the Regal 16 Theatre in Ocala or see if they were sold out. We ended up sitting there for about three hours before learning all shows were sold out except the 11pm one.

SO. Then we went to Hooly and Carolina's house and watched El Orfanato again. Dude, i love watching psychological horrors. It was so much more intense.

Then Colin took great delight in scaring the crap out of me every chance he got on the ride home. That! was a blast.

Then we took naps and stuff and he just left ten minutes ago.

I love you <3

I'm really glad it's Thanksgiving Break [finally]! Tomorrow, I have a hair appointment at three - I think I'm going to add black - and then Colin and I are going to see Twilight. I'm excited. I love him <3

By the way, I'm glad we're talking more.
Oh and you, too. Thanks for letting me know you care, even if it was brief.

Goodnight, loves, and God bless <3

1 comment:

FaexLOVE said...

Niiice
I'm going to see Twilight today :DD I'm excited!
I heard it was AHmazing :]

Thanksgiving Break is going to be so fucking amazing!

I can't, can't wait until monday :D


Btw-have you heard the piano versions of Paramore songs?
It's so fucking pretty!

Iloveyou! <3