Monday, January 12, 2009

It's always back to you

I had a dream that caused hesitance. I only now remembered it, too. It didn't make any sense, as dreams rarely do. However, it was jusssst enough to make me stop and think. Could it really be happening again? I'm trying to compare dreams, but I've spent so much time blocking that area of my life out that I don't remember. I guess I just need to wait and see.

I think I'm second guessing things in my life right now. I'm not sure about who I am right now, I'm changing in a lot of ways. However, I have noticed that The Secret is working. I'm meeting new people and have more confidence in myself. I like that part ;D

Exams are pretty easy. The only results I'm worried for are Spanish II :/ I'm hoping for the best. Life's pretty chill right now, I guess (:

I REALLY WANT A MONROE OMG.

<3

No comments: