Saturday, January 3, 2009

Am I alone in this?

I think it's sad what people have become. It really disappoints me to see how people treat each other nowadays. Is it so bad that when we are hurt or confused, we reach for comfort? I for one, know that when you go through a serious situation, you want help. Sure, you might not just slap it down there for everyone to understand, but is it so bad to say you're having problems? I think it's sad that so many people just sit there and are hypocritical, saying that no one cares about your issues, blah blah. I am sick and tired of hearing that. I know way too many people who have been distressed and posted something to the public. A blog does that, a status does that, a bulletin does that.

So why do I hear so many people saying 'nobody cares about your problems.'

How SAD is that? NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS. Who wants to hear that? Society is pathetic. We're supposed to care for one another, love one another, be there for one another. If all you do is complain, and then get all snotty because someone else complains? Think twice, that's wrong. I'm disappointed in people.

It shouldn't matter if it's a stupid problem, a big problem, a silly break up, a death, a fight, an illness, ANYTHING. If someone has a problem, they should be able to share it without being criticized.

So, I don't care what anyone says. If you are dealing with something, anything at all. Whether you stubbed your toe or your best friend just died, I say you can share it. You might not be able to talk to people who are thickheaded and ignorant, but you sure can talk to me. I'm here for anyone, every single one of you.

What society is today is pathetic. We need help, serious help. Or we'll have to pay the consequence.

God Bless.

No comments: