Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Taste the rainbow

I'm pretty tired of being sick. Sore throats get old fast fast fast. Today was another boring day, except Brandon just had to be home sick too. That's just annoying :/

Still, I miraculously had time to think between him begging me to make him food, and me swallowing to Chloroseptic (sp?). I feel refreshed after last night. Something just made me feel better and I was more optimistic and determined to fix things.

I'm not going to lose touch with you either :) so don't even try, k?

I'm pretty sure that I'm going back to school tomorrow and maybe hanging out with Colin? Cooool. I really want to do something fun this weekend though. I miss hanging out with people.

Tomorrow will be a good day, I say so.

By the way, in case anyone cares, I have faith in myself now.

No comments: