Monday, May 18, 2009

All live off the lust and misfortune of others.


1. I miss the old you so much. Now it just makes me sad to look at or think about you.
2. I would do ANYTHING to change the way things went.
3. I want to help you in any way that I can. I'm not sure if you just don't want my help, or if you really just aren't sure about things. I love you a lot and I hope you honestly realize I would do anything for you.
4. I'm sorry. I try really hard to like you, but I can't.
5. What? What the heck? What are you doing?
6. I recently realized that I don't know if you're going away for college or not. If you are, it's going to break my heart because I never realized how much I rely on you every single day.
7. All I want more than anything is for us to be back to normal. Everything feels weird now and I don't know how to react to it. I feel like I can't be myself around you anymore and that hurts more than anything.
8. Whenever I'm having a crappy day and feel like sulking, I can never hide smiles from you, because you just make me so happy.
9. I know we disagree a lot and argue over petty things but I love you more than you could imagine.
10. I hope we finally learn to stop bouncing back and forth and we land on the side where we have amazingly fun times together because you mean a lot to me.
11. I trust you so much and look up to you a lot.
12. I'm still here for you.
13. I wish I had the strength to leave you behind.
14. I would drop everything in the world for you and I hate feeling like a fool for it.
15. I need you in every way. I won't hide my hunger for you because it's not something to be ashamed of. I need your guidance, your love, your everything. Please be there for me.

<3

No comments: