Saturday, May 9, 2009

How is that a dog toy?

The weekend has been going wonderfully so far. After school yesterday, I went home with Austin and we complained about little kids xD cause his seven year old sister had a birthday party with like 5 other little girls over. Man. I forgot how loud 7 year old girls can scream :O

But it was a fun night :D I played Gears of War 2 with his brother, Trace, and we walked down to the dock and ran from blind mosquitoes, and computered, and FML'd, and broke a mirror, and painted, and took a walk, and ate pizza.

The best part though, was when we tried to go to sleep xD Colin, Austin, and me, all squished into Austin's bed. Colin kept farting. Austin and I were so loud, we annoyed Colin to the point where he went out and slept on the couch in the back room. That was at like 2:30, and Austin and I stayed up talking and laughing and being retarted for about 2 more hours. YEEEEH :D And today Colin said he was on the couch and was like WTF cause he could still hear us through the walls xD and we were apparently being louuud :P

It was a blasty blast.

Now, I'm at Colin's and he's naked :O jk he has a towel on. And we're going to go out on the boat and pick up Austin on it :D then ride around for awhile, then go to my house so I can shower and get cleeaaan and then dunno, until ELLEN BOO'S PARTY TONIGHT :D

<3

Let's text, babes.
352.551.3606

<3

1 comment:

FaexLOVE said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend :]
Ellen's party was a freaking blast!
IT WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY WHEN WE SCARED YOU GUYS XD

I love you Kaelove<3