Sunday, May 17, 2009

To the delirious eye, more lovely things

Though I turn, I fly not -
I cannot depart;
I would try, but try not
To release my heart.
And my hopes are dying
While, on dreams relying,
I am spelled by art.

Thus, the bright snake coiling
'Neath the forest tree
Wins the bird, beguiling,
To come down and see:
Like that bird the lover
Round his fate will hover
Till the blow is over
And he sinks - like me.
I love poetry, I love stories, I love it all. I've missed writing so much. gM#$T#T)#MGM) I'm just like filled with joy over sitting here and reading my huge Edgar Allan Poe collection book. 1023 pages of pure Poe genius. I'm in love.

I really don't want to go to school tomorrow, I had such an amazing weekend. I can't wait for summer and all the super fun times. I took about 38 videos today of car rides and Olive Garden :D I'm excited to upload them.

I love, love all of you. And expect more writing in the near future from me ;D


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So instead of helping me with my research paper, you read POEtry? haha get it? Poetry POEtry?

Because Poe was a Poet. :D

Anything from the 19th century hurts my head :(