Tuesday, May 5, 2009

All of my memories keep you near

You're breaking my heart.
I want to sleep.
I don't want to wake up.
I want to lie under the stars for an entire night, even seek them out in the daylight.
I'm cold internally.
The sky looks so easy to reach into.

I want someone to walk with me, so far away from here. I want all my teachers to stop yelling at me. I want people to stop telling me what to do. I wish I could tell people that I'm not okay, that I need to be left alone, and that their arguing and lecturing isn't going to help.

I want people to stop telling me it will be okay.

I want people to stop pretending they understand.

I want people to stop expecting so much from me.

I want to stop caring what everyone else wants.

4 comments:

Allie wag said...

i love you <3

Kaylee. said...

<33

NittyWood said...

:( i love you
No matter what! <3

allywood said...

Arrie, I love you too <3

Kaylee, <333

Nitty, I love you too, always <3