Thursday, April 16, 2009

I hide my memories within my words


Oh whoa it was so weird the night I crawled around on my hobbled foot and ate too many Cheez-Its. But wait! They don't love you like I love you as I lift my head from this desk and laughter erupts from the entire room. Singing about umbrellas underneath my window has never been funner while it storms outside. A sibling by our side, we run outside, then hide in the bathroom, afraid of the wind's terror. The place is shaking like an earthquake and you make the weirdest noises while we inform the world of safe sex and chase little boy lovers. Interviews under a tree, yawning face pictures, the night is yet young, but I've found you, miss moo moo. If my life gets boring, I'll simply eat a poptart.

There's so much more that I wish I could remember.


2 comments:

FaexLOVE said...

I love you<3
I forgot about the poptart thing I made XD

143 Daisy<33


BTW-The word verification I had to type was skingen. I lawl'd for some reason XD

allywood said...

Aha I remember the poptart thing completely :)

LOL @ skingen.

143 Peach !