Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy16thLucy<3

I hope you had an amazing day, birthday girl <3 you had to of loved your card ;D i know that much. Lawd, that cookie cake was amazing, muchas gracias for sharing. Saturday should pretty much own (:

I have more anonymous comments. But only a few. Here we go!;



I wish you weren't so scared. I wish you would agree with me and do what I want. I know it would turn out just fine. I wouldn't ever let anything bad happen to you. I love you. I wish you weren't so scared.

I feel bad for you a lot of the time because it seems you let people do what they want to you. I love you a lot!

You annoy me more and more each day but I don't even know how to approach you so I just stay quiet about it.

I haven't been paying much attention to you lately and I'm sorry. I love you and we need to hang out soon.

You make lunchtime the best part of my day <3

I sometimes miss the friendship we used to have. But now that I take time to really look at you and analyze you, it makes me sad to know that you've hurt me so bad without knowing it, and I went through hell and back for you. You changed my life so completely. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be who I am today. For the record, I hate who I am today.

I miss you more and more every single day and just looking at your picture makes my heart soar.

I hope you're doing all right.


Okay so this time it's only FOUR different people. Each person is in here twice. You can ask if you're in here but I can't promise I'll tell you which one you are.


<3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAREST ASIAN <3

2 comments:

FaexLOVE said...

Thank you thank you thank for the birthday wishes!
I <333333 my Dora card :D

I love you, I love you!

Hooly said...

Asians shouldnt be allowed to live this long.
Just kidding.


hooly.