Thursday, October 30, 2008

Up and down, spin me around

Today, I was tired. How's that for a surprise? Right now, I feel like my old self. Like as in, my 2007 self. I'm listening to stuff like Bullet for my Valentine (first cd) and it just makes me think of things. Like, Nitty. One of the first times I ever really had a conversation with him was on piczo, and Tears Don't Fall was on his page :) Right now I have his Domo and we're listening to music :D

Days aren't getting any easier yet. I have so many things I want to say to people... so many more 'anonymous comments'...but i'll just keep my mouth shut. I'm cold and sad right now.

Y'know, whatever. I'm doing the comments anyway.


I don't understand what you're doing or why. It confuses me, and not just me. Why are you all close to this person? Why them? What about us? It's annoying. Really, really annoying.

Oh I'm sorry, you still acknowledge my existance?

I hope to God you're not right. But part of me hopes that's why things went wrong.

I miss you so much, each and everyday of my life, every second of it. Stupid things get to me because of it. I do wish you'd come back to me <3



whatever.
goodnight.

No comments: