Monday, October 20, 2008

Lame

I'm going to have a busy Saturday. I'm going to a wedding around 6 and Lucy's party is from 6 - 9 so I'll need to find a way to get there xD Plus, I need a gift so yippee. Don't worry, Luce, it'll be great :D

School is still blah. It's not BAD, it just seems to be dragging so much. And I feel like I did last year. I WANT to do the work, but I have zer0 motivation. Or, I do the work, and don't turn it in. I could be getting A's, but I'm stuck with F's, D's, or C's. It sucks and I'm unhappy with myself for that reason.

I'm going to work for my mom this week and my goal is to get $700. Shouldn't take too long. Well I'm happy too cause Nitty gave me the SAFETYSUIT CD to burn. Honestly, they're great, they make me happy, go look them up, listen, and fall in love.

I miss my old life in a lot of ways...before everyone got busy or filled with disgusting ego. It's like each day is just one tiny step and it's taking forever to get to the rainbow. Are lucky charms all that worth it?

Comment, I love you <3

1 comment:

FaexLOVE said...

YAY partay! :D

I hate school. I can't wait to graduate and do something productive with the time I'm wasting in high school.

HOLYD;ALKDSFJADLSF that's a lot of fucking money. Here I am withering away with no money XD.

I miss how things used to be also, but everything happens for a reason. At least that's what I believe.

I love you<3