Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I need to go the the dr

I feel sick, very sick. I'm worried and frustrated and I would like to know what's going on. I have so many questions. Were you right? Is that the reason everything went wrong? Why didn't I check first? Is this why nothing's working? Is this what You want me to be doing?

I think it is. I think I'm doing the right thing and that's why signs are showing up everywhere I go. I feel like everything fell right into place to say, "Hello! Do this, now." So I'm going to.

People have been easily pissing me off lately. My patience and temper is getting lower and lower. I keep taking it out on Colin and I feel really, really bad because of it D: School is the worst thing ever right now too. It's a brand new start, the beginning of the second nine weeks and I'm barely doing anything. Sleep is another thing to, I'm so not getting enough. I think falling asleep in 3 or 4 classes a day is getting old.

On the plus side, I'm so incredibly happy that it's getting cold...I love it so much :) Hoodies and skinny jeans ftw <3

I want to go on a serious shopping spree, I need new clothes so bad. I really like the Kohls they put in down in Lady Lake :) I saw Hooly and his madre there tonight when I was there with Colin. MOMORMORNING WOOD

Right now, I'd kill for a cup of hot chocolate from Ghirardelli, Colin, and a big, happy dog! All by a fire. Sigh, I hate Florida xD

I guess I just need to get through tomorrow and wait until it's Friday so that I can see Colin again <3 I love youuuu.

Goodnight.

No comments: