Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HEY!

God loves you :D Today was icky, cause I didn't feel good again. I kept feeling nauseous and my tummah was hurtin. After school, Colin came over, but I was asleeeeepin when he got here :) I got my rings back though, the ones I left at Bean's! We pretty much just hung out and stuffs, I missed him. GO PEPTO BISMOL! Mmm, yummy pink stuff. I am in love with this journal Nitty and I are sharing, it's gorgeous and I love what it says inside;

Within the furthest reaches of the heart
Lie those desires whos name on dares not speak. So seductive, so intoxicating, so indulgent,
our most private passions burn at the
molten core of our being, luring us to the
very heights of ecstasy and depths of despair.
Through the ages, the words of impassioned
lovers have transformed a virginal sheet of
paper into a sanctuary for a restless heart.
Each of the pages in this journal awaits
the expression of your own desires-
unedited, undiluted, unhibited.
Abandon yourself.
If you dare.

Amazing, right?! I can't wait to write in it :)

I love youuu <33


No comments: