Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Comparisons

are easily turned once you've had a taste of perfection." - Katy Perry.

Today was okay. My favorite part was THE Survey (created by Shurr-Boo and Allay-Chan) it's amazing and you're jealous. So far; 19 people! We rock, we rawkkk :D I've learned some pretty interesting things too :p

I prayed today too. Outside, with a few people. It was easy to hear people around us saying, "are they really PRAYING?" and laughing. I felt a surge of energy and faith flow through me and I just smiled because I felt God was there and it doesn't matter what they think. I love everyone <321

My mommy was in the hospital today getting tests done because she's really sick and somethings wrong with her intestines, so please pray for her †

I can't find my retainer, it's slightly annoying. La, I'm scared for doing the debate tomorrow in AP World History xD xD

Colin and I are together for 8 months this Saturday :D that's a long time, yeah. I love him <3

SURVEYYY SURVEYYY

Ima go do something fun <3

I LOVE YOU ALL ALL ALL

comment, babies

1 comment:

FaexLOVE said...

THE survey is pretty much amazing.
YOU GUYS GOT 19 PEOPLE ?!
I reallllly hope your mommy is okay "/
XD I hate the feeling of not wearing my retainer, even though I never wear it :P
Don't worry about the debate, no one can do as bad as I did XD
Awe 8 months<33
It's almost 6 months for Scott and I. It makes me so happy because I've never been in a relationship this long, nor have I ever wanted to be in one this long until now :]

Lovesyouuu<33