Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lovelies;

Hey! :D Jesus le gusta :p Okay so I woke up feeling very sick and negative and immediately, I asked God to give me the strength to get through the day and I made it just fine :) People were annoying today, but I was able to just smile and move on and that felt great. After school, I went out and bought a bible so I'm proud of myself for that :D I also bought a brand spankin' new journal for English II, the extra credit thing. YAY! Journaling at home for extra credit? That's heaven. I'm pretty sure I'm getting my new phone soon, except I saw a new one I might want :P So now I'm comparing them; The Instinct and Blackberry Curve. Uh ohhhh. I missed Nitty today cause he's a retard and stayed home :( Business is no fun without him. Hmph. I'm still so sick, after I got home from Barnes and Noble, I fell asleep and slept for about 2 hours xD I'm still tired. On the bright side! I wrote a poem today in English that I really like :)

I think I'm going to stop missing you. I think you pushed me to the point where I'd rather not talk to you than feel the hurt. I tried talking to you and getting myself back into your life but I guess you can't push these things. I don't think I'm overreacting, I know I'm not. I love you and you decided to push me away for whatever reason. I guess all I can do is remain friendly, but I'm going to stop trying to getting to you because it's just hurting me too badly, it really is, more than you know.

let's comment x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!!