Monday, September 8, 2008

Bitches

love me cause they know that i can rock. Today was lame, I'm sick of school, ARGH! I don't care how many times I've said it already, I'm so sick of it. I was supposed to have an orthodontist appointment this morning, which I was really looking forward to since my jaw is killing me, but it turns out Mom marked it on the wrong day and it's really NEXT Monday. Oh well.

The highlight of my day definitely had to be in Art II when we were doing gesture drawings and Timmy was on the table ;D "MOVE YOUR EIFFEL TOWER!" I LOL'd hard. We all did :)

So here's how it goes;

1st period: Business Management and Law - it's boring as hell, but I sit next to Nitty, so it can be fun. We draw with DOMO.

2nd period: AP World History - it's amazing, i would stay in there all day if I could. I know everyone in there and have been with the majority of them since elementary school so it's cool, plus my best friend is in that class, and Mr Harris is so funny. " 'Dude you're a homo!' yeah, well, we all are. "

3rd period: English II - i love english so it's okay, and we're working on poetry kinda sorta so i love that, but other than that, we don't really do anything. Nitty's in this class though, and Mr Kubik is pretty chill.

4th period: Geometry - definitely boring but not horribly. The teacher is young so she's not a drag or strict, so it's pretty easy, but I don't like math of any sorts.

5th period: Integrated Science - it sucks because I'm the only sophomore since last year sucked for me. Oh well, though, I guess I'm warming up to it, it's not as bad as it used to seem.

B LUNCH: awesome cause I have it with Nyx, Hooly, Max, Zack, Grae, Michael, San Juana, and Hosef.

6th period: Art II - it's okay, but I miss our teacher from last year and I don't think Miss Smrekar likes us cause we talk too much xD but once again i have my best friend in there, along with sheri and timmy and juana, and taylor.

7th period: Spanish II - i think it's really boring but Sra. Hubbard is really nice and Michael and Sheri are right next to me so that makes it better. Plus I just pass notes the whole class ;D

WELL i'm not sure what the point of all that was but oh well. I'm bored now and Hollywood Undead just came on REALLY LOUD.

How was YOUR day?

loves x

1 comment:

FaexLOVE said...

My day was prettty AHmazing
Art today made me LOL hard. I wish I had lunch with you or you had lunch with me "/
Walking from lunch to English always makes me laugh HARD
and walking after Art was pretty damn hilarious.

So I'm helping with this jazz class that's a couple levels under me and it's so much fun! I get to demonstrate stuff AND they have to call me Miss Kristina :DD

Plus it's not like they're super young, I mean it's like Alex Laufersky and Jenny Biondy(is that how you spell it?)

Anyways loves you<33