Monday, September 15, 2008

Today, I had



the curse of low self-esteem, so that was a tad lame. I had an orthodontist appointment in the morning and told him how badly my jaw has been bothering me so YIPEE I'm in one of those lame-o retainers that stick to the roof of your mouth like a suckerfish, yummmmmmeeee. It's really hurting my teeth :( YAY FOR ADVIL! I look like an absolute dork, now. I hate talking too xD I can feel my teachers looking at me like 'HAHAHAHAHA' and I'm all frowney face, meanies. I feel like I belong in that song, All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth.


xxDD


My tummah has been hurting me badly lately and I'm angry at it because of that. So we're fighting. I ate a whole sleeve of Saltines, om nom nom. SEAAAAKING! So, I want to do some thanking!


Thank you, Nitty for being here for me no matter what, I love how we became really close and you cheer me up everyday. I feel comfortable telling you most everything and I've felt closer to you than anyone recently. I LOVE YOUU :D


Thank you, Hattie for talking to me recently :) I have a feeling God brought you into my life for a special reason and I appreciate you being there more than you could imagine, with how rough life has been for me :D So thank you, thank you <3>


Thank you, Sheri for forgiving me and letting what happened blow over. I'm so glad we're friends, even though we may not get along a lot of the time. I feel better knowing I'm not the only one who was having those thoughts, and I want to thank you for sticking with me even though I hurt you. I love you, Shurr <333>


Thank you, God for helping me to see the light when I was so lost. Thank you for putting amazing people in my life and for keeping me safe everyday. Thank you for each day you give me and thank you for keeping me sane these days. I thank you for everything <3


I love you all, God bless!


off x




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awh, allyyy <3
I've been praying that God would just send me someone that i could talk to god about and show his love to and he did, it was you :)

it is completely amazing how you have grown this never-ending love for god. i cant wait to see what happens next :D

"so with him on my side i'm fearless, afraid of no one and nothing" -- psalm 118:5 - 16


love always.