Sunday, September 28, 2008

I am a dreamer.

So, on Friday, after school, Nitty, Hooly, Carolina, and I went to subway, om nom :) After that, Colin came over and we hung out for awhile, pretty much being lazy and stuff :p On Saturday, SheriClarity and I went homecoming dress shopping in Gainesville ;D Sheri got a supah pretty dress that looks amazing on her. After that, we went to Olive Garden and I laughed harder than I have in a really long time. "It's a chin kickstand!"

Then Colin came over. It was our 8 month anniversary :D so we were going to see a movie but didn't feel like it :p drove around for awhile with the butt heaters on in the seats and the AC down to 60, windows down, and gangsta hoods up! I love him a lot a lot a lot <33

Today, mom took me to Paddock Mall to look for a dress and I got a lovely one :D It's red. That's all I'll say for now :) Now I'm home and I need to do some homework. I don't feel like going to school this week, but at least Homecoming is Saturday :)

I love you all <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

assburger. <3

-Hooly