Thursday, September 25, 2008

THINK FAST

is something I really want to do. Information!

1. Skip lunch on Friday
2. Get with your friends
3. Pray to end abortion
4. End with the band prayer
5. Do it every Friday

The Band Prayer;

“Jesus, I plead your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation. God, end abortion and send revival to America.”
I think it would be a piece of cake to not eat lunch just once a week to pray for the end of abortion. I never knew what the red tape with LIFE written across it meant until Michael told me it meant that it was Pro-Life. Immediately, I wanted one, for I have always been against abortion. So now I have two red tape wristbands, one on each arm, with LIFE written on them in Sharpie. I wear these proudly and answer proudly when people ask me what they mean. I just got them today and even as I saw more and more new people wearing them, I felt stronger and happier.
This needs to stop.
I'm going to try to get a real band.
God Bless <3

No comments: