Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blast-off in 3, 2...

So I've had a big case of yummy bronchitis and fever since Monday. I guess I'm finally going back to school tomorrow, yay. It's okay though, because I miss SharClar.

That stupid goal I've been working towards went down the drain since I've been sick, so I should probably focus more on that this weekend and stuff. I would really love to be able to just put all my strength and motivation into something and stick with it. Funny thing is, that works for almost anything besides school, which is where I need it most. Whoop de doo.

I'm confused about some people in my life and where I stand between all of them: how I see them and how they see me.

I'm at a point where I don't really recognize who I am, either. I'm in such a change.

I got news a few days ago that really crushed me, which makes me feel insane because it's what most people would jump for joy for. My life is about to take even more transformation and I'm not so sure I'm ready for it. I guess I don't have a choice though. I think I'm disappointed because it was all this build up for one thing, all of this self-preperation for a new lifestlye only to be told, "Just kidding."

Gee. Thanks.

I don't have much more to say except that I miss you and I'm glad I talked to you today. You make me smile. And yes, this is one of those times I told you about.

Goodnight <3

No comments: