Friday, March 27, 2009

OH BOY :D

Okay so I love the Sims 2. I have this idea and I don't care if it's stupid :D

In my games, I love taking pictures too. I don't get all fancy and edit them or anything, I just like taking them. SO FROM NOW ON :) I'm going to update you all with my Simmies.

Oh yes. OH YES.

Like, I'll get a picture of my family/neighborhood and give a short description of the people, then post an update every post, along with a picture or two.

DEAL WITH IT >:D cause srsly, I love Sims, and I need to gush about my favorite pictures on here.

Kay?

Kayz, Ally.

That's all for today <3

Give me your thoughts? If some of you are okay with (or possibly even like the idea), then I'll go get a picture of all of the Simmies together :P

IF NOT, OH WELL, I'LL PROB DO IT ANYWAY ;D

5 comments:

Kaylee. said...

DO IT :D

<3

Hooly said...

YAY FOAR SIMS.
I suck at that game XD

NittyWood said...

Omg yes!
:D

FaexLOVE said...

That sounds cool :D
Julian-how can you suck at that game? XD

allywood said...

Yeah, aha, I was wondering...
How do you suck at Sims?