Monday, March 16, 2009

So here's to another better year

I recently discovered TUMBLR and fell in love. Kristina and I have one nowz, and you all should make one too. It's like Twitter + scrap booking in a way. It's like the ultimate blogging. Just check ours out so you can see "for example".

Mine
Kris'

;D
It's super addicting.

On another note, today was okay, except my stomach was hurting all day and by the time school was over, the pain had spread up into my chest and shoulders. It was weird. Time for homework though <3

So go check out tumblr.

Oh, and we should text, yeah?
352.551.3606
(:
Srsly, I looooove text buddies.

<3

4 comments:

FaexLOVE said...

It's epicly addicting 'O'

NoLongerInUse said...

lol. i dont get what it is....ahha.
explain?

allywood said...

Okay, aha. It's like a blogging site, but you can do a lot more with it. You can insert pictures, video, 'chat', quotes, audio clips, and like, I don't know, aha, it's really cool.

If you need an example, here's the chick who inspired me to get one:

carlovely.tumblr.com

mona.in.the.box said...

awjeez my stomach was murdering me from the inside all day; by the end of school it flared up in my chest too, it was horrid. ;_; I'm much better now, but I'm sorry it happened to you D; That's terrible. How are you feeling now?

HAHA the CAPTCHA thing says RUNCTIES
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha--*shot*